We have compiled a list of 20 collegeÂ scholarships for you to enjoy and hopefully win! While there are many other scholarships worth more money, we choose 20 award programs that shouldÂ appeal to just about everyone. The awards areÂ from $100-$5000 and are open to a wide range of students. Whether you are a high school senior, current undergraduate or graduate student, non-traditional student or international student, you should be able to find some good resources in this list. Good luck!
1. Study Soup Future Innovator Scholarship Program â€“ Open to high school, undergraduate and graduate students.
2. The SwissGear.com Ultimate Backpack Scholarship â€“ Open to incoming college freshman for the fall 2016 academic semester or a current undergraduate or graduate student that is enrolled by August 31, 2016 at any accredited two or four year college, university or institute.
3. The Family Rentals ‘Create Your Ideal Event’ Scholarship – The Family Rentals (Create Your Ideal Event) Scholarship is open to high school seniors and any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by August 31, 2016 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
4. The Stop-Painting.com Scholarship – Open to any student currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or related technical program. All majors, programs of study, and class years are encouraged to apply.
5. Bant.io Scholarship Opportunity – Open to all students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school, and who complete the scholarship application online at www.bant.io/scholarship/. Applicants must be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2016) in a college or university within the United States or United Kingdom.
6. Vol & Tier Digital Excellence in Entrepreneurship Scholarship – Toronto-based digital marketing company, Vol & Tier provides one $4,000 annual scholarship to an undergraduate student enrolled in an academic institution (College or University) with both a high level of business acumen and a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Applicants cannot be in their final year of study and must be enrolled full-time. The scholarship is limited to Canadian and U.S. residents only.
7. TikiLIVE Television Takeover Scholarship – The TikiLIVE â€œTelevision Takeoverâ€™â€™ Scholarship – Open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by January 1, 2016 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
8. The NOAHâ€™S Event Venue Scholarship â€“ is a merit-based scholarship program. Financial need is not considered in the selection of the scholarship recipient. Winners are selected based on the quality of their essay. It is open to all current students attending an accredited U.S. college or university.
9. SimpleTexting $1,000 College Scholarship – SimpleTexting is offering a $1,000 College Scholarship for a deserving high school senior or current college student. If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2016-17Â and want to win a $1000 college scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the SimpleTexting College Scholarship Contest.
10. Spreadsheet Sherpa Bi-Annual Scholarship – Offers a bi-yearly (February & July) $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning to attend undergraduate or graduate school in the near future.
11. Giva’s Corporate Student Scholarship and Worldwide Community Ambassador Award â€“ Open to anyone attending a college or university worldwide. This scholarship grant is aimed at assisting undergraduate or graduate students further their education as well as expand their social responsibility and community service footprint in the world. There is no specific course of study or major required.
12. JustJobs Scholarship â€“ JustJobs Scholarship Program offers (1) $3000 scholarship per year.Â Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate program at one of their registered schools in the US.Â For a list of registered schools, visit: http://academy.justjobs.com/registered-schools/
13. The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program â€“ is a need-based scholarship that rewards students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to achieving a college degree. U.S. students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
14. The Lang Antiques Fine Arts ScholarshipÂ – Open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by September 1st at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
15. The Opportunity Influence of Social Media Scholarship – Open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by September 1st at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
16. Simon Youth Community Scholarship Program â€“ Must Be a high school senior attending school and living within 50 miles of the SimonÂ® property associated with the application. For a list of Simon properties, visit: http://m.simon.com/malllist.aspx Applicant must be a legal U.S. resident. Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school in Fall 2016. Demonstrate academic promise and financial need. Applicants will be evaluated based on academic promise, financial need, essay response, work experience and community/extracurricular involvement.
17. The Daily Steals â€˜Whatâ€™s Your Utensil Type?â€™ Scholarship – Open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by January 1st, 2016 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
18. The Urban Mattress Scholarship – The Urban Mattress Scholarship is a $2500 merit-based scholarship awarded once per year for students pursuing higher education with an emphasis on the social sciences, liberal arts, philanthropy, volunteer work, or any other related field. Urban Mattress locations are each locally owned and operated and we positively impact our communities by giving back 2% of each purchase to local non-profit groups. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university during application year.
19. Goedeker’s Appliances Annual College Book Scholarship – Goedeker’s is a St. Louis-based, family-oriented company that has been in operation since 1951. Any student that is enrolled in an accredited college is eligible to participate. This includes any grade level, freshman to senior; undergrad and graduate alike are eligible. Even if you are a transfer student, non-traditional student, studying abroad, or taking classes online, you can enter. Any major or field of study is acceptable.
High school seniors that are enrolled in an accredited college, either for a dual credit program or for the upcoming semester, are eligible to enter as well.
You must either be enrolled for the spring 2017 or registered for the fall 2017 semester. Being enrolled in summer classes does not make you eligible to enter.
20. The Diamond Herbs Scholarship Award – The $1000 scholarship aims to help students reach their education and career goals by assisting with the cost of tuition and books. Open to any student currently enrolled in school with a GPA of 3.0. To apply; the student must write an essay of the benefits of alternative medicine compared to pharmaceutical drugs.
We hope you found this list of 20 college scholarships helpful. For more great scholarships, visit our free scholarship databaseÂ at www.collegeresourcenetwork.com